General shit talking

It was very good

2 Likes

It’s up.

3 Likes

Checking out the encore bc I left the stream for that, then going to listen to the Tricycle → Voices jam on repeat.

1 Like

The wormhole and second half of confrontation into fire will exchange is so nice

Whatever the keys guy is doing at the end of wormhole is my shit

Also who is that

1 Like

Aron “Mangs” Magner

MANGS CHILLS TO THE SIDE WITH THE SWANG DIP SWANG DIP SWANG DIP, A BUNKER BOMB TO YOUR DEEMSTER TRENCH AKA MINDS EYE.

11 Likes
6 Likes

Thanks man. I’m digging this new Biscuits era of my life

3 Likes

Apparently they were going for a techno Mind Left Body jam during that Electric Avenue - > Confrontation

Just noticed the boards are up. Ready to dive back in.

2 Likes

Let me know your highlights after you listen back.

I’ll probably be up for set one tonight

The stuff Magner is doing at the 20 min mark of Wormhole, I want that injected into my veins

1 Like

So, no video stream, just audio on Nugs?

Yes. Been like that for all of WC ter so far.

Im at some local DJ, so im not listening. But homie says they played a diff version of Shocked just now. Keeping up with the perfume shit.

Man that Confro last night was good.

3 Likes

Man I was just thinking before this run how cool it would be to do more perfume style songs but to the new ones. Techno Confro sounds fucking killer.

1 Like

Massive 3 song second set. I went to bed after Shocked, that one was cool. Pumped to listen to this when it goes up later.

3 Likes

What’s the best show so far this year that I should listen to?

I think 2/2 is the overall best show, but don’t sleep on S1 of 2/1 or S2 of 1/27

Aspen n1 s2, SF s2

Updated through Aspen n2

5 Likes

25 songs, 8 hours :joy:

2 Likes

Boards are up for 2/6

40 min I-man :woozy_face:

If anyone doesn’t have Nugs LMK I started a folder for their 2024 soundboards I’ve grabbed so far…

2 Likes