FS: 2-day UMBowl Pass [SOLD]

Selling a ticket for each night (2 day pass)…slightly less than face. $145 for the pair

Husband can’t go anymore.

If interested, shoot me a PM. Will transfer via AXS app

2 Likes

@hbbubblebath

3 Likes

If you list them just a hair under face ($75.50 before taxes) through the AXS app they should sell pretty quickly. Just sold a pair in under 30 mins.

Tempted to grab a saturday, but still up in the air

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback about the length of time of which your tix sold - were you the $75 ($.50 under face - lmao) guy?

It was my first inclination to sell them thru AXS, but thought I would do charity work here, first, if possible

Probably going that route soon if there are no takers

3 Likes

No, I listed them at $65, wish I went higher but I’ve never done it before so I wasn’t sure how AXS operates with their pricing.

I think it really helps that the AXS website shows you your options beforehand so if somebody listed them under face you can see that from the regular purchase tickets window. You don’t have to specifically select resale.

1 Like

Thanks again - super valuable feedback

I too check the resale ticket prices often. There were some for $75 at one point…for both nights.

Now, cheapest resale is $90 for Friday, and $85 for Saturday

Tix must be selling better, I guess…unsurprisingly, now that we are a day away

1 Like

you’re golden then.

these sellers are hoping to get ALL their money back. Somebody will put that $90 ticket in their cart, see the fees bump it to $108 and bail.

$65 comes out to $82ish with fees so who wouldn’t want to save $10 per ticket if they could?

1 Like

Thinking I’ll be good, yeah. Plan is to price them at $74 so they are obviously cheaper (and not just $.50 cheaper)…if needed

Totally get where the other sellers are coming from, but I’m with you…people aren’t going to buy resale unless resale is cheaper, so taking a minor loss is necessary. But taking a minor loss is better than a total one, just because I was shooting for total recoupment

Also want to avoid AXS double-dipping on convenience fees, which would happen if one relisted for total cost (w/ fees), instead of face…

1 Like

yeah. I’ve learned my lesson. I’m never buying tickets for UM in advance unless Joel announces a low ticket warning.

They’d probably sell out the Riv if they weren’t charging $100 at night.

2 Likes

Same exact position as you…except part of the reason why I bought them earlier was to vote. Of course, I wasn’t able to for whatever reason, but I too have now learned my lesson

1 Like

always

4 Likes

Painful to read that now

3 Likes

just throwing it in our faces quoting a post from 18 months ago

2 Likes

seems like yall should SU&R more :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

yes, yes. scroll up 1,363 posts in a thread that has not been active since November 2021.

1 Like

UMBowl is a little different though because you need to buy early enough if you want to vote

This was one of my points, and I didn’t get to vote :frowning:

But more generally, she’s right

Both sold