Friday Dumps

Been listening to a lot of Dump City recently. I’m finding it usually always delivers. Hit me with your favorites. Any ones not on the outstanding versions list you think I should revisit?

From last year 3/21 and 10/31 are definitely worth a listen. Remember enjoying the 2011.09.15 one too

2 Likes

:man_facepalming: read b4 post

1 Like

11.14.08 always gets me puffed.

2 Likes

Was fortunate to see both in person, both are great. I feel that GYMRH should have been on the HOF instead but everyone I was at the show with was all in on that Dump. 10/31 was fun.

1 Like

I ate a bunch of mushrooms one night trying to have a @stringz esque moment of enlightenment. After I ate them I was listening to some umph waiting to come up and eventually 10/21/11 Dump City came on. Right as the jam started I realized I was absolutely next level high and that jam really freaked me out. Weirdly tempo’d spaced out keys jam. Really did not put me in the right frame of mind and I ended up having a horrible night with 0 enlightenment other than don’t listen to dump city whilst boomed out.

4 Likes

Next time sit in the dark, poise yourself in the lotus, and breathe…you’ll get much further. Music not required

I ended up watching Naked Lunch after I got freaked out by the music. In hindsight that was not a terribly wise decision. Had to nope the fuck out of that one after the giant cockroach appeared

Big big fan of the frantic discordant Dumps

2 Likes

I’ve always been a big fan of the 3/15/07 Dump City.

3 Likes

7/05/14 is weird

1 Like

8/28/09

2 Likes

Always love a nice Friday dump

2 Likes

1/17/14 is pretty awesome https://youtu.be/ugQlvdYpmyo

That was a fun weekend

1 Like

2/7/08 has got me right now. The segment at the halfway point ( can a musician explain to me why it’s not a coincidence that their jams very often consistently have a distinct shift at the halfway mark? I’ve noticed it for a while listening on nugs)

2 Likes

GOAT Dump if you ask me

1 Like