Festivals

Might try to swing this. NY in September and decent hotels within walking distance

2 Likes

Sammy Rae is pretty awesome.

1 Like

this is a good reminder that i should probably pick up krasno/moore tickets for the show coming up

1 Like

Yeah we had fun in Madison a few months back

Iā€™m going on Saturday, looking forward to it

This is kinda sick

3 Likes

Havenā€™t seen infected mushroom on any bills or tours. Thatā€™d be fun. Is Tauk Moore just Tauk with Kanika? And I assume Flamingosis is Doom Flamingo with the singer of Earth Crisis

2 Likes

Havenā€™t seen much of Infected Mushroom bedsides an EDM fest in Alabama which I thought was funny

Never seen him live but Iā€™m pretty high on Flamingosis. J-Dilla style beats with a groove

1 Like

Resonate will be doing a drum circle during Lotusā€™s scheduled time slot in honor of Chuck and Charley

5 Likes

21 Likes

I did a CO mini ter for infected one time ā€¦ FOCO > Fox theater > church night club (Denver). My brain was fried after and I donā€™t think Iā€™ve listened to psytrance since.

4 Likes

I can only handle an hour or two of psytrance every few years. Itā€™s too much.

2 Likes

Saw Infected Mushroom open for the Biscuits at Winter Inferno in 2014. That was one of the worst sets of music Iā€™ve seen in my life.

1 Like

Same, but at The Tabby in 2009

1 Like

We gonna run run run to the cities of the future, take what we can and bring it back home

1 Like

Didnā€™t ozzy retire this year

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what I thought. I saw some video where he looked like shit (even for him!)

Definitely a flashy line-up but a lot of those bands are OLD. I didnā€™t realize AC/DC still had enough gas in the tank to perform. Last show was in 2016.

2 Likes

Fuck yes, AC/DC! :eagle: :us:

2 Likes

Canā€™t imagine the ticket price to see all those geezers lol

3 Likes