Favorite Umphrey's Merch Releases

My friend was gifted my UM soccer jersey under the influence of MDMA during Red Rocks 2011, but I loved that shit. For a band that usually disappoints or had in the past, the 2007 ND soccer jerseys were pretty fam. I’ll find a pic unless someone can post before me.

Discuss.

JaJunk shirt

2 Likes

Bring back wonka tees

5 Likes

Non flat breezys and no trucker hats. I used to have a regular hat with a little utopian fir tree on it. I loved that thing.

1 Like

Classic “nothing too fancy” tee

1 Like

I liked space cat

6 Likes

My buddy designed those IIRC. He was the one who did the Don’t Fuck With Bayliss shirts in 2008, Jaco middle finger in 2009, and the Farag beatbox in 2010. If you spin the Albuquerque show Bayliss banters about me wearing the Farag shirt on the rail after the 3X I think.

11:42 into the Triple Wide…

1 Like

Congratulations

5 Likes

I wish I had a picture of the shirt. Pretty sure it is the attic of my parent’s house. Had Farag beatboxing and was brown. Cool story bro’d.

1 Like

I used to have this yellow Umpossible optical illusion shirt I bought for $5 at the holiday show garage sale in probably 2011. That was my favorite UM shirt ever

1 Like

Scamp 2014 umvip we got sweet eno hammocks with the um logo on the side. They should have sold those as regular merch I use mine all the time when the weather is nice.

2 Likes