Fall Tour 2021

well besides the fact that its umphrey’s

3 Likes

Did someone say @hbbubblebath and bully in the same sentence?

Someone post the pic

8 Likes

It’s about that time

Ugh can’t find it

Booked a room at the Drury Plaza for Milw00kie. I never do this shit for UM so let’s all be degenerates together!

7 Likes

damn kramm is in i may have to relive inviting myself to his hotel room to do blow with atown

5 Likes

One of our buddies is always innocently screwing things up. One year we told him to book the hotel next to the Riverside and he ended up booking the Westin about a mile away with his points. I was so pissed.

1 Like

The combo of doing something generous using his points, only to book a place that totally defeats the benefits of the Riverside. Classic.

1 Like

Yeah it was one of those situations where my other buddy was subtly hinting to tone it back.

If I’m not mistaken this was the bitter cold January '19 run

2 Likes

I wish my brother still lived across the street from the Riverside. He’s a $30 lyft away now which is still cheaper than a hotel.

1 Like

Bort party 2.0 at my house for Riverside show?

10 Likes

5 Likes

Will Fux be providing live music?

7 Likes

depends, will you be walking up shaking in your boots but stand tall and leave a raging bull?

7 Likes

Album listen party of Visonary Vortex?

1 Like

Plus I am having a dudes weekend in Atlantic City, so she literally has no excuse

3 Likes

I think sultan cancelled himself

12 Likes

7 Likes

Does anybody have experience with the Cavern venue?

My parents recently moved under an hour from the venue, trying to weigh commute vs camping vs local lodging.

7 Likes