Eggy

Anyone seen these fellas? I keep seeing their name around. They’re in town tonight and I’m on the fence.

I missed them when they opened for Spafford a last year, when I asked someone at the show what they thought of them they said “it’s like Goose laid an Eggy haha”. So I never gave them a chance after that.

6 Likes

I saw them open for Dopapod a couple times last year. They play well, have a lot of fun on stage, and they are some of the best singers on the scene, IMO. But they didn’t grab me. I’d see them if they were on a bill I’m already going to, but wouldn’t go out of my way to see them unless I had nothing else going on.

3 Likes

my buddies saw them play the Rail Rider Fest a few weeks back and the are all aboard the Eggy train. Doubling down on what STB said, they said they are some of the best jamband singers they’ve heard.

They are the definition of jam bland. Nothing to stand out from any other bands besides having decent vox. Another overrated CT band

2 Likes

Eggy
Goose
The Breakfast

pretty much

2 Likes

:confounded:

3 Likes

At least one group is still holding it down for the scene in CT

9 Likes

Would see

Love those G chords fellas.

3 Likes

1 Like

Saw a clip on instagram of the guitarist using a really cool pedal. Piqued my interest with this band.

1 Like

you’re not gonna enjoy them

2 Likes

They all have lots of chase bliss on their boards

1 Like

oh to be rich

1 Like

Eggy is good

Yeah I saw that too, sounded cool. Seen em a bunch though and they’re pretty meh

2 Likes

Just had a homie come by and he was talking them up hard. Did you see them tonight?

1 Like

No. Saw them over a year ago. Followed up and listened to a show a few weeks ago and they’re good. Actually enjoy their jamming

All of that to say I didn’t see them tonight but fuck with them

“I fuck with them in spirit”

2 Likes