Dead and Co

Says every drug band fan on the planet

2 Likes

Do you think if there was a super bad ass all girl jamband in the scene their fans would still refer to them as ‘The Boys’?

4 Likes

I think the last Dead spin off I saw was Further about a decade ago. I wouldn’t mind catching Dead and Co once but I’ve never cared enough to go out of town for it.

1 Like

I was a huge wook and saw like 30+ furthur shows :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

I’d definitely hit more dead & slo if the ticket prices were more reasonable

3 Likes

Yea, this is pretty much my view. I love going, but it is too expensive. Give me JRAD anyday. My local GD band honestly brings way more enjoyable jams than Dead and Co, too, but thats irrelevant. I just love seeing ‘the men’ while I still can. If you give me Grateful Dead music and beer I am going to be smiling non stop regardless of anything else going on in the world.

4 Likes

Very stoked for some Dead and Co at Deer Creek! Ticket prices are shitty but ill pay it all day for just one show of the tour. I fucking love live Dead and i fucking love Bobby

1 Like

I’m going to see my local GD cover band tomorrow. Their guitarist is a local jazz musician and honestly rips it as hard as Mayer or anyone else can. The weather is gonna be beautiful, they have a huge patio with bonfires, a cheap bar, good food and all the boomers in their D&C merch. Can’t wait

5 Likes

You ought to take you some pre rolls to sell to the dead and co boomers

2 Likes

They love edibles too

2 Likes

I only saw the one. Maybe a couple years before that I caught two nights of the Ratdog and moe co-headlining tour. Those three shows plus seeing Donna Godchaux’s band opening for someone else once is the entirety of my former-GD member live experiences.

take em for all that state farm agent money

2 Likes

Haha wouldn’t be a horrible idea if I was hurting for cash.

1 Like

Or even if you aren’t lol

3 Likes

$20 more than I got

Ratdog was so fucking awesome

1 Like

Or maybe you end up finding the rest of your life accountant :heart_eyes: ?? Who knows man the universe opens crazy doors when you roll with it

2 Likes

Yeah I think I caught them once on their first tour and had a blast. Just doesn’t compare to the energy you get from JRAD. It’s still badass to get to see some OG members though. And Mayer and Oteil always crush

Who and where?

Super Crunch at Cadieux Cafe. I think it’s from like 8-11

1 Like