Couch Tour Thread

First response belongs in Cringe thread

2 Likes

Evidence of this happening has been posted on here before. You’ve probably seen it.

What’s your streaming while at a show count?

3 Likes

This will be a treat before Vic / SR

Ive streamed biscuits at an UM show before. I also watched the Orange Bowl during Panic NYE. But that was because I was in the box suites and it was more interesting than the show.

1 Like

Pro move

5 Likes

Mine is at least 1. @gatroe even has a gif of it somewhere

1 Like

Damn no streams this weekend. I was looking forward to catching eight sets of music!

Very weak

Free nugs.net stream on Saturday 9/3 for subscribers. Oakland so I think it will be Main Squeeze 10 pm eastern start, UM 11:15, but hey, it’s something.

6 Likes

College football and UM sounds like a nice Saturday to me. Good looking out

gonna be at the phils@giants game then head across the bay to UM. can’t wait!

5 Likes

Thaaaat is also a solid Saturday plan, that’s pretty cool. Good gameplan. Let’s go Phils!

2 Likes

That sounds like the perfect day. Cept I would be at Lambeau :sunglasses: Don’t really follow college football too much

why go to Lambeau when you can get the same experience at your local high school?

4 Likes

Ugh -_-

1 Like

Fucking perfect. Glow disc round followed by some UM. Heck yeah for early darkness and cheap digital projectors.

Nice! Pumped!

2 Likes

Shit I’m going to this show, kinda guarantees a standardtown set I’d think. Or have free nugs streams been solid shows, I can’t remember. Either way it’s Saturday night in the Bay Area so probably nothing noteworthy but will still be fun.

Any other borters gonna be present at the Fox Saturday night?

2 Likes

we were already planning on being in SF for a pair of day baseball games that weekend. booked the trip weeks before UM dropped the date, and found it to be a total gift when they announced the fox show. the fact that the saturday baseball game was a day game was total luck, too. that could have just as easily been a night game with a huge overlap

2 Likes

Dang that’s awesome timing. We should try to meet up at the show if possible. We are visiting my SiL who lives in SF this weekend. Didn’t even think about a Giants game but now I wanna add that to the itinerary.

2 Likes