Couch Tour Thread

Congratulations

Psyched for Round 3 from WRITR… or round six if you include all live streams (w/acoustic)… much gratitude to UM for all the virtual live music!!!

1 Like

so of the last 2.5 “shows”, i can’t recall a single “Earfucked by Jake” segment. barely a single chug in most yamz. i like this.

That low battery sign was so tourgigs

6 Likes

And coming off 30 mins break. Great stuff

Exactly

Word brother. Didn’t know if you saw the setlist thread.

1 Like

Ahh lol word.

1 Like

Word

2 Likes

That actually showed up on the screen at the show too. I think what we saw on the screens at the show was the same feed as the tour gigs feed.

Yikes

Just got the stream hit me up if you want to tune in my split buddy flaked out

How are people doing this to their Roku? I was just about to buy the stream, but I checked Roku app options. There are…none.

Hate to give credit to nugs.net, but at least they have that partnership with Qello.

Had to rummage through a box of cables for an HDMI for the lappy

XD

Chromecast @ass

No issues, all four nights. Anyone else?

1 Like

Definitely no major issues, a couple times the cameras had a quick glitch to a black (or bright yellow) screen, but only for a split second. As for sound the In the Round series was great, perfect mix, however the first night of drive in had some scattered issues with one guitar being super low in the mix, but it would be corrected midway through the song. It was especially noticeable in the dual guitar parts of 1348 and JaJunk, but only early in the song, as it was corrected by the jam sections.

I did notice the screen issues. There was a moment that a “Low Battery” warning flashed.

The colors during the first night of Wrapped were a bit off, especially the overhead. But it was better on the second night.

Audio was perfect. And I had no stream drops.

1 Like