Controversial Opinions

PacNW: Home of some of the best 'Phreaks and hosts of some of the worst Stasik setlists.

5 Likes

Lol sorry

2 Likes

3/3/14…that’s an underappreciated gem for sure. Great show.

That Kzoo show was so weird and bad.
Complete opposite of the 2013 Kzoo show there. Too great of a venue to have such a terrible show.

That Kzoo show is the culmination of everything that sucks about that era of UM

1 Like

stasik? lol

2 Likes

06/06/08 > 06/05/08

1 Like

The salad tosser should be featured on vocals for a future studio release.

1 Like

Let’s keep Stasik off any vocal duties, please.

3 Likes

Aside from the Hanging Chads debut, this was the only verse I’ve seen Stasik sing…

3 Likes

Stasik on vocals is worse than having to hear Vogon poetry

4 Likes

I thought ā€œsalad tosserā€ was a reference to Myers.

A suggestion I got through at an S2 event was ā€œStasik sings a verse of Divisions.ā€

3 Likes

Ah yes I think you are correct. I thought @Dr.Toboggan was responding to the Stasik posts above his post.
However my post on Stasik doing vocals still stands :joy:

1 Like

Great reference

1 Like

Lmao Jesus, wtf did I just read?

It’s from the Sad Clint Eastwood from 02/20/2014

I’ve heard the mashup before but never listened to the lyrics. Those are made up and hilarious to hear stasik sing about Xanax followed by a bunch of shot that makes zero sense

The only time I’ve heard stasik sing was the 09 NYE can’t take my eyes off of you

2 Likes

sing in to the melody of Gorillaz’s Clint Eastwood. It still won’t make sense but that’s what it was.

Idk if this is controversial, but KB’s vocal FX were better than Mitchell’s

2 Likes

I’ve noticed this as well and totally agree. Go figure, KB was good at something gimmicky

6 Likes