Cheese: the SCI thread

In for NYE. Will be the first SCI show i have seen in a few years. Glad its at the Aud. My first Cheese show was during the '03 NYE run at The Auditorium.

1 Like

Niiiiice!! Where’s your seats? We’re second row balcony Kyle side.

I am in the middle balcony

1 Like

Tight. Hopefully we get to run into each other.

1 Like

@Jolson you making it to any of these shows?

I’ll be in for the 30th, too.

3 Likes

So you’re in for just the 30th?

bruh, you know I be flocking with my geese on the 29th and 31st.

only the 30th, watching football and cooking delicious meats on the 31st.

2 Likes

Confirmed going on 12/30!

1 Like

@snuckaskitchen

Nice! We’re getting dinner at The Publican on 12/30. Hopefully we’ll get there early enough and we’ll be able to run into y’all. Would love to meet.

2 Likes

How are they playing this year? Not going to listen to anything because I would rather be surprised, but just curious if anything has been good.

Definitely! I’ll PM you once we have a plan

1 Like

DAY BOWBOW

1 Like

1 Like

the publican fucks so hard. excellent choice!

1 Like

The Austin shows were received very well by the fan base. Katie and I attended N2 and N3. Thought both nights were good, N3 tapered off in the second half of S2. Didn’t dig into much else other than N3 of Denver Turkey day run and that S2 was great. The Hula shows were not good from what I heard.

1 Like

I saw 2 red rocks shows and 1 mission ballroom show this year, and loved all 3 of them. I am not a SCI connoisseur by any means, so I don’t know all of their catalog or their tendencies in each song, but I had a blast at all 3 shows.

I remember thinking one of the red rocks shows was just as good as UM’s best nights at red rocks this summer.

1 Like

I was at this show and can confirm it was great.

Good to know. Pretty sure I have only seen one SCI show the last 5+ years.

1 Like

N1 of the last Aud run was really good. They played an “auditorium” jam which was easily a top 3 jam I’ve ever seen from SCI, but the tapes never made it out alive. Would love to hear that again