Check out my band, Squeaky Feet!

Hell yeah looks like a good turnout too. Love this

4 Likes

Not a single Midwesterner in the bunch

10 Likes

Heard they thought the set time was 4:30am not pm so that checks out

Release the Scamp tapes, so us MWers can enjoy the show.

3 Likes

I see @wiscomtonslacker back. That set was a ton of fun @cshore you guys crushed that set and very cool to see Joel sit in.

5 Likes

Glad I was finally able to see Squeaky Feet. Great set, everyone I brought with me enjoyed it as well. Joel sit-in was a nice surprise

4 Likes

Really dropped the ball on the bort meetups. Hung out with @DiabetesCOLE but totally forgot who all was planning to be there besides @cryan024 but knew he was planning to leave earlier in the weekend

Also hope @cryan024 is alive. Never heard from him.

8 Likes

Yes, fantastic show/time, @cshore . Was nice to finally meet @opsopcopolis as well

Joel sit-in was really cool to see - must have felt really cool. Curious to learn how that came to be

4 Likes

They connected via Farmers Only

7 Likes

So the story is: at Sacred Rose last year, I wore a SqFt shirt. I ran into Joel and he said “I’ve heard the band on your shirt and they’re good” so I said, “you should take them out with UM”.

Then he sat in at Summer Camp. True story.

18 Likes

Thanks!

We messaged him on Instagram or Twitter or something and asked him to sit in and he was like sure lol. Not much more to it. Was fun to have him up for sure. Was pumped to hear he knew of us and had listened before and had nice things to say

16 Likes

Can kangfirm.

6 Likes

yep

4 Likes

Unfortunately we’re going to need verified message receipts or else @solvethebox is going to get all the credit, especially if the jam is good #stopthesteal

6 Likes

Yeah, post your Farmers Only username and password so we can read your DMs

6 Likes

Great meeting both of you briefly!

5 Likes

Dude killer set @cshore. I really dug the jam in the song after lucky number.

1 Like

Charlotte updated with a new opener - the Eli Yacinthe Band?

1 Like

Yep. :man_shrugging:t2:

Do you know what time Sq Ft expects to start?