Check out my band, Squeaky Feet!

100% composed jam? Jeez

4 Likes

Yeah just finished re-recording it in the studio for Nugs

5 Likes

tND style?

1 Like

Haven’t heard any talk of the Brooklyn Tunnel Vision. Love the transition from the synth dance party to a slower, melancholy section from 16-20 minutes followed by a killer guitar solo. Great stuff

4 Likes

Yeah it’s a good one. Thought the slow section was going on a bit long but then Colin amped it up with an epic solo. Love the tremolo picking slides over the pickups.

1 Like

The Huntington drums shit was a listenable drums jam, and I hate drums jams. I was, what the kids call it these days? Squeakin’?

2 Likes

Squeefing, I thought

4 Likes

Lol, I was gonna say that. While we’re on it, are hardcore fans called “Squeefers” or “pipSqueaks”?

1 Like

The space and subsequent jam was definitely my favorite part of that show

2 Likes

Sultan’s buddy on Sq Ft

3 Likes

let’s rawk \mm/

2 Likes

Just told my weed guy to check out Squeaky Feet. He was stoked.

5 Likes

SqFt chatter has been picking up in VFJ

5 Likes

I get that it’s probably not for everyone and music taste is subjective, but is he listening to the right band? Eggy and Dogs in a Pile?! :joy:. Two skippable generic jam bands that sound absolutely nothing like SF.

9 Likes

The guy supported Fux, so suffice to say his ears are broken

7 Likes

I enjoy Dogs in a Pile and Eggy for what they are (golf music when my “friends” won’t let me play Europe '72 for the 500th time TBH) but SqFt are way more talented, jam more, and write more interesting compositions than either of those two. Laughable comparison.

7 Likes

Lol besides incredible jams

1 Like

I had been lucky enough to forget that dude existed. Easily my least favorite person on um internet in the early 2010s

1 Like

Which dude?

2 Likes

@cshore

7 Likes