Caverns

Rainbow Falls is killer but it’ll be about an hour north of y’all. The google address (use GPS coordinates from alltrails) is actually wrong so this place sees almost no traffic. We were the only folks on the trail when we hiked it. 5 - 6 miles.

https://www.alltrails.com/trail/us/tennessee/rainbow-falls-trail

Word. Yeah, trying to stay in the area. If we do venture out it will be toward Chatty to Rock City to do touristy shit at Fairyland Caverns and the underground waterfall.

Plus Rainbow Falls doesnt allow dogs and we will have our wook pups on ter with us.

1 Like

yeah for us a vacation normally involves somebody watching our pooches. a dachshund + a mini dachshund are pretty high maintenance on the road plus they can’t hike for shit.

Rainbow Falls and Burgess Falls State Park were dope AF but we were staying just outside of Smithville.

Officially on vacation. Packing up the car and headed to Chattanooga. Lets fucking go fam.

:evergreen_tree::alien::evergreen_tree::alien::evergreen_tree::alien::evergreen_tree::alien:

2 Likes

I would like to be going but I have friends coming to town dragging me to Billy Strings tomorrow night. If only it had been announced before Billy.

1 Like

Woof. Vibes

Yes. Thanks. Thankfully we’re going to see a good dj Saturday.

Have fun, bub. Miss you.

1 Like

Miss you too bud. You’ll probably have more fun in ATL anyways considering I’m gonna have all the fun in Monteagle.

1 Like

Anyone else watching the stream on Nugs?

Yup

1 Like

Just me or have they slowed down the tempo on Floodlights?

All the songs are a bit slower now than they used to be. Not sure about floodlights specifically

1 Like

Seemed like they reworked the middle section of spectacle? Or added a composed jam?

1 Like

RLH> freeze was pretty cool. Aside from that odd moment in the middle where everyone stopped playing

Lmao those vocals after the jam were hilarious

Really not sure why I don’t listen to them more, this is really good aside from the usual barbs flubs.

1 Like

I honestly don’t know half of these songs.

1 Like

Everything since RLH has been good. Wasn’t a huge fan of the beginning of the set.

Bit of a rough landing into pilin

Floodlights seemed like a rough start. Is Brownie having issues with his vocals?

Since forever. That’s just how he sings

Just sounded worse than normal. Obvs this isn’t a band someone sees for their vocals, kind of like UM.