Bridgeview Production

The consensus on every social media that you’ve posted this on is no one knows anything pertaining to the production at Bridgeview. Not here, V4J nor UMDiscussion.

5 Likes

Sorry for being thorough? God damn.

I like this idea.

2 Likes

I will say, though, it was absolutely hilarious how little they cared about your ticket during the first run in September. “Oh you paid all this extra money for a good spot? cry me a fucking river, I am trying to park people as fast as I can and I don’t give a flying fuck what your ticket says.” - Every Staff Member in Bridgeview

11 Likes

Yeah our Premium spot was literally as far to the side as you could get. Lol. Was a shit show. Still had a blast.

“You thought showing up early would you get you the middle of Section A? That’s cute. Bayliss’ family has been here since noon. Off to the side with you!”

5 Likes

We just parked where we wanted to in ATL. This one lady was making a huge fuss about making us park in some awful spot, but we just ignored her and went by the soundboard. It was still in our section and there was tons of room. She was not happy, though.

3 Likes

100% accurate.

1 Like

we understand this is a life or death matter for you, i pray that you find the answers you so desperately need. namaste.

5 Likes

Sometimes you just gotta make your own way. Pulled a similar move at the Oregon eclipse. Just broke away from the line of cars and parked ourselves.

Big hog energy

4 Likes

Might I add, you’re pissing into the wind (where the sound will also be during the shows) asking for sincerity AND you’re expecting not to catch some flak. Especially since you don’t post much here, (mostly your tone) no one is gonna give easy answers (e-z aaanswers) bc there simply aren’t any in this case. There aren’t any production crew (that I am aware of)members on here so it’s all speculation. Buy yo ticket, take the ride, and take 'er easy

17 Likes

this should be the introduction post when you first sign up for -bort

17 Likes

don’t let the sound of your own voice
make you crazy

8 Likes

Crazy idea here: email the production company.

2 Likes

yeah…

2 Likes

Getting 2015 vibes in here right now

9 Likes

exactly why i dont post in here. 2.0 was better

7 Likes

18 Likes

Not sure what drugs you were on but it was very windy the 2nd night. Which caused them to keep the speaker towers on the stage lower then they normally do for the bands safety. Which caused the sound to be distorted especially for folks further back…

3 Likes