Biscoland

6 Likes

8 Likes

2 hours from the in-laws place, where we want to visit this fall anyway. And all of our Bisco loving friends are in the Roc/Buffalo area, too. Doing my best to swing this, especially since it looks like UM Asheville isn’t happening for us.

5 Likes

Straight from site, seems like something is missing from these lists…OR…

Prohibited Items in the Campground:

• No fireworks, flying prayer lanterns, or explosives
  • No Large sound systems (and if neighbors ask to turn it down please respect their wishes)
  • No glass (mirrors are allowed)
  • No drones
  • No laser pointers
  • No weapons of any kind
  • No unauthorized merchandise
  • No helium tanks
  • No threatening or offensive signs or apparel

Prohibited Items in Venue:

• No outside alcohol, food, or beverages
  • No laser pointers
  • No audio recording equipment/professional cameras/video equipment
  • No glass or glass containers of any kind
  • No knives or weapons of any kind
  • No framed or large backpacks
  • No tents
  • No bicycles, skateboards, or scooters
  • No One Wheelers
  • No frisbees
  • No large markers, paint pens, or spray paint
  • No unauthorized soliciting, advertising, handbills, posters, product sampling, giveaways, etc.
  • No threatening or offensive signs or apparel. While Wonderland supports diversity in signs, totems, and articles of clothing, words or images that threaten harm to others are not welcome in The Forest.
2 Likes

11 Likes

I watched the car in front of me get their mirror confiscated entering the campgrounds of b-roo

2 Likes

do it! would be awesome to hang! think of all the cool refreshing waters (read: genny creams) we can share.

2 Likes

That’s illegal in TN if you don’t have a non-obstructed view out of the rearview mirror. I’d never let them take my side mirrors on the way into a festival.

4 Likes

Sooo… nitrous is legit but helium isn’t?

4 Likes

lol

Good minds think alike.

No glass but your coke mirror is good

B4L

6 Likes

I’d be there with that camp if I didn’t have a massive birthday weekend to attend on a lake

If this wasnt during Phish Fall Tour i would strongly consider going.

1 Like

Early October camping festival in the NE does seem ambitious though. But if the precipitation holds off, it would be goat sleeping temps.

3 Likes

Every time I talk to festival security, they’re looking for two things. Glass and explosives (which 95% of the time means fireworks).

1 Like

temps will be amazing… rain would be a little annoying

generally its a very nice time of year there

grabbed a room with free cancellation about a 15 min uber away for now while deetz get hammered out

1 Like

Lol missing “no drugs” obvs

1 Like

Catskill chill a month earlier had FRIGID evenings, albeit higher elevation.

should be like the 2020 Cape shows. that was great.