Bisco HOF 2006 Playlist

Since there are no compilations like a UM HOF for Bisco, let’s create our own HOF compilations. Since Nugs has at least most of the 2006 shows, we’ll start here, and then move on to 2007, 2008, etc.

Here’s what I need from you guys: PM me your Top 10 Bisco jams from 2006. The most popular ones will go onto a playlist that I’ll make on Nugs and share here.

Let’s do this for a 2 week period. So that’ll give you between today 8/8, and until midnight on 8/22. I’ll tally up the results and generate an HOF playlist.

4 Likes

Yes please. I can’t contribute but I’m eager to listen.

2 Likes

No crime there! It’ll introduce you to some '06 Bisco. :metal:

I did listen to 10/26/07 last week based on someone here’s recommendation and it was fire

2 Likes

That IS a great show. 11/1/07 and 11/3/07 are also very good ones.

2 Likes

Try 10/23/07 next. Very loose and jammy show. One of my favs. Fall 07 is so :fire:

1 Like

<puts on untz hat>

2 Likes

love this idea!

1 Like

I need this in my life.

04/21/06 - Mindless Dribble > Digital Buddah
06/08/06 - SOTW > 42 > SOTW
08/25/06 - Humu > Abyss >< Spraypaint
11/17/06 - Mulberry’s Dream > Rock Candy > Run Like Hell > Rock Candy
11/03/06 - Spraypaint
12/09/06 - Triumph > Jigsaw Earth > Boom Shanker

2006 is a weird year. Best 2.0 Barber by a mile, but still getting their groove with Allen. 1.0 Babz will always be daddy. Very much a transition year for the band. I was a total noob, though, and it was the first year of my hardcore fandom.

Edit: the 11/17 segment is on YT

2 Likes

06/08/06 is what turned me into B4L

I had seen a handful or shows before then, but that late night set in the steamy ass Wakarusa Rivival Tent hit me like a ton of bricks. It didnt hurt that that was also maybe the hardest ive ever rolled in my life.

1 Like

Thanks for the votes! I would’ve been disappointed if you hadn’t participated.

Can we keep the votes as PMs to me, dash Bort? I’m trying for the element of surprise. Not trying to be a pain in the ass by any stretch.

1 Like

Totally overlooked the PM portion. My bad.

1 Like

It’s ok. FWIW, you’re the only one who’s submitted anything so far

Did my message not go through?

1 Like

No I did get it. Is that your only nomination?

Lol…yeah. I’m not well versed with Bisco.

1 Like

@Pookells i disagree with the vites being PMs. I wanna see what everyone wants. Thsts what this thread is about

Let’s put this to a vote

Post your choices or PM
them?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Let’s try this again. I goofed up that poll. :man_facepalming:

• Send a PM to Pooks
  • Post your choices in the thread.

0 voters