Best Shows Since 2016

What are the best shows 2016-present? Used to listen to ever show pre2015 but sort of fell off after that. What are your favorites of the last 5ish years?

@TheGoldSide the red rocks show from this year with andy frasco is a must listen.

8 Likes

2/15/19
8/15/19

2 Likes

https://allthings.umphreys.com/setlists/umphreys-mcgee-october-1-2021-huntington-city-beach-huntington-beach-ca-usa.html

Crucial Taunt, The Silent Type, Half Delayed, Plunger, Suxity, Miss Tinkle’s Overture, Attachments, The Linear > Glory, Puppet String

2 Likes

That show wasn’t good. Haha. Worst of the run by far.

1 Like

Going to DL these on nugs.

it’s the only show i’ve ever seen

4 Likes

Ah well that explains it. The Andy Frasco thing was a dumb gimmick. Killed the entire show. Umphreys is good enough they don’t need to do dumb shit like that.

hate to tell you this bud but this is andy frasco lol. i have an account here. sorry you didn’t enjoy the show! good vibes!

next time i’m in your town let me know, i’ll put you on the list and change your mind!

10 Likes

My bad. Just not my thing during a UM set. I like your stuff independently and your show at Holidaze was one of the best sets of the weekend. Didn’t mean to sound like a dick.

3 Likes

it’s all peace and love brother! my music sucks ass and i know it!

17 Likes

It’s ok to like Jacob Collier man. Don’t be so hard on yourself

not to andysplain but it’s actually spelled jake cinninger. and i love jake! he’s the man! i drink my own piss!

2 Likes

Farag hair>Frasco hair

wow, outing yourself as racist, not a good idea! good luck on your future endeavors, love conquers all!

2 Likes

I loved the Frasco show but the 4/20 Fest show from 2022 was a close 2nd. Who needs Jake when you can stop in the middle of a song to count down to 4:20 pm??!!! That is my favorite minute of the day! If you don’t like it, you can go have a blowjob accident.

4 Likes

I get that you’re trying to reach out by being a part of a fan community but no one here likes you dude. Avant garde music sucks and if you keep starting beefs with @flyfishmich and @SD3.0 you won’t be getting these cushy opening spots for UM and tDB if I have anything to do with it!

#cancelFrastastic

6 Likes

haha! you dog! you know i love to riff! but as you know, no beef here as i am vegan! more like trying to share some spicy hummus dip with my community!

wooooaaaahh amber is the color of your energy!!!

woooooaahhhh i love the jam band community!!

7 Likes

How did UM propose the Frasco Fiasco? Do you have any other cool sit in stories?

Why are you tagging me in UM related threads, you know I don’t like them.