ATU Corrections or Updates?

Starts around 4 minutes and continues for at least a couple minutes

1 Like

I miss the old ATU

1 Like

Yeah I wanted to give myself time to get used to the new one, and it still blows. Sorry @jwelsh8

1 Like

OK boomer

2 Likes

Are we just pretending the Afterburner show didn’t happen?

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

@gatroe NYE ‘69 fam

1 Like

In addition to bugs that the developer needs to fix, what don’t you like?

imo the interface is way more difficult to navigate.

1 Like

Which part, if you don’t mind being specific? I am not trying to be difficult; the site is customizable so I could always try to change things around if I feel the changes would be beneficial.

1 Like

Not being difficult at all. I really appreciate you being open to listening to us. I found it easier to navigate individual songs and shows on the old interface, however admittedly I probably haven’t spent enough time getting used to the update. If there was a way to go into “classic” mode that would be cool.

It’s tough for me to remember the old site but I was able to navigate that one pretty easily

Something like this should be collapsible. In order for me to add shows, I have to scroll down this entire list, then choose a year and continue to scroll down in order to add new shows.

Also I nag about this from time to time but the 10.20.18 VIP set was never uploaded to allthings and I want those #stats

1 Like

10/28/21
Triple Wide with Mind Left Body teases from Joel
Stop after Fir
Booth > 1348

11/18 I think Jake is supposed to be on keys for The Message

11/20
Kabump has a Freedom! '90 quote at the end
Bridgeless has a Bulls on Parade jam and quote

8/24/2013 Life During Exodus has a “Looks That Kill” (Motley Crue) jam starting around 4:45

5/3/2007 doesn’t have Water listed on the setlist on AllThings, it’s the show opener on Nugs

Given the discussion of how many shows till first front porch, I was curious about mine.
But I cannot figure out how to see this on All Things UM. On the old site you go to your list, select a stats grouping with songs in it, click the song, and it would show you all instances of that song with songs in your list highlighted.

But now when you do this and click a song, it takes you to the full list, no highlights. Or if you click the number of times you’ve seen the song, the window grays out like there should be a pop out but nothing happens.

Or maybe I’m just dumb.

10/21/2016 is missing the > 1348 after Cut the Cable

9/11/2004 Synco starts with a Front Porch jam/teasing before the Synco starts, maybe with a 10th Grade tease?

9/14/2004 is missing Dump City after the end of Ocean Billy

10/20/2004 is missing Soul Food I after Snucka, also >'s into Baby You’re A Rich Man

2/7/2004 March of the S.O.D. in the Sociable JO track