ATU Corrections or Updates?

Worked. Graphs are gone (just pointing it out in case it’s not intentional)

Got it!

1 Like

The run stats page is way way easier to navigate and add multiple criteria. Nice job, looks good overall!

3 Likes

Just needed to close my browser and refresh. All good now!

1 Like

Thanks, James. I am still pushing for the ability to add more than one song at once, but that will be at a later update.

1 Like

Times played is at zero for al songs on my rarities list.

1 Like

My bustout potential list is empty. Also, what’s the “Jams” section supposed to show?

1 Like

Out of curiosity can you give us any insight into what the jams and rerprises sections will be like? Are those based on track time? I don’t remember if those were on the old ATU or if those are new sections.

Edit: also one thing I liked on the old ATU that I think should be brought back (and maybe you plan to) is when you scroll through a list of every time a song has been played, I liked how it highlighted the dates you’ve seen that song based on your logged shows.

3 Likes

Jams and Reprises are new. I might turn off Reprises. And we are working on melding the original “Stewart” designation(s) with Jams, along with new additions. Where exactly are you seeing “Reprises” listed?

1 Like

It’s in the stats dropdown

I like the addition of “Guest Appearances” stats. Would be nice to be able to see that stat as a category in our own groups of shows rather than just the master list.

This should be fixed now.

Validated.

May the old mobile version of the atu site rest in piss.

Not a huge deal since it just takes a click to change, but previously on a song’s page it would show the latest version on top. Now it defaults to oldest.

Thanks. The defaults are a bit funny. We have been making adjustments as we see them.

I should note that if you select “Umphrey’s McGee” from the pull-down on the Songs page, you get to see the stats that you were used to seeing on the previous version. Number of songs played, last time played, etc.

1 Like

@jwelsh8 Will the VIP setlist be added to ATU?

Also there should be no segue after Naive Melody IMO.

Yes.
Correct.

1 Like

Is there a way to see a song’s debut date and last time played? That was one of my most used features on the old site.

See above:

https://allthings.umphreys.com/song/by/umphreys-mcgee

1 Like

Thanks for the link. I no longer see the “this song was last played x shows ago.” Is there a way to get that back?