Asking for a friend

IIRC they said they would release the episode for IDKWIW and then Small Strides a week later. After that, they are monthly.

1 Like

Dug the first podcast! Kudos to those involved. Excited after these first couple of tracks. Not what I expected at all but enjoying them immensely.

2 Likes

Another new single. If the vocals were better I’d like it a lot more.

I probably like it more than the first 2 singles tbh. Not really saying much, but its saying something

I kinda liked it. No interest in catching it live though

This is from the 1/27/17 Portland ME improv set, think it sounds beautiful!

2 Likes

Damn I was there and no recollection of this. I’ll listen back — curious how it evolved

This sounds like it could have beginnings from the Philly FF from 6/1/2007.

Very happy this stew became a song. Yeah, it’s another ballad, but jamming out of the end of it would be really easy…

I love it.

Pretty big fan of all 3 songs so far. I’m not sure how they’ll translate live in the long run but I like all 3 songs a lot.

1 Like

Where can I listen to the whole track? No Spotify or Apple Music, I’m not seeing it on YouTube or Nugs

3 Likes

You can listen to spotify for free with ads

And I learned something today.

1 Like

I just hit the pandora button and it opened to pandora and played song…

This song is super meh for me. If I didn’t have a vested interest in the band and this came on WXPN, it would be skip city.

4 Likes

I was thinking Madison improv set but good call on Portland.

Feels like a set killer. I’m sure it isn’t bad in the context of the album though

1 Like

I’d put this in the Half Delayed category of a song that could be jammed out that they’ll never do more than once. I hope I’m wrong though.

1/27/17 Chapter 20 in case anyone is looking for it

1 Like

I’d say this is the weakest track so far, pretty boring

1 Like