All Things Electronic Music! (House, Techno, DnB)

True! Probably why I am enjoying so much!

In case no one played this game in the 90s Trickstyle had a fantastic DnB soundtrack

Considering one of the selling points of the Dreamcast was the sound card itā€™s not that surprising that so many Dreamcast games had really great soundtracks

These Orchard Lounge sets last Sat and tonight have been so good:

2 Likes

Just bought these. Got 2 days off coming up, gonna give them a spin. I found an OL mix the other day that is so fire. Most of you have prolly heard it. But this had my house JUMPIN

Listen to Orchard Lounge Live @ U-Street Music Hall 6.23.18 by Orchard Lounge on #SoundCloud

1 Like

Canā€™t really go wrong for $10. I actually havenā€™t heard that show yet, but check out this one. Same venue, just 8 years ago :grin:.

Listen to Orchard Lounge @ U-Street Music Hall, Washington, D.C., 1.11.12 by Orchard Lounge on #SoundCloud

This was a fun show:

2 Likes

Oh yeah, love that one. Gilligan theme song really sets the tone for the set.

1 Like

deep house, no bubblegum

1 Like

banger

Streaming Orchard Loungeā€™s set again from May 2ndā€™s stream. Hope they do more in the future.

Share the link Brah

1 Like

Fam - Fire this up for some HOLIDAY WEEKEND FRIDAY HEAT!

40 mins in and theres nu disco, trance daddies, deep bangers, this is an all timer.

1 Like

A friend of mine played a great set last night. Twitch link.

Yeah but were there trance daddy segs? Didnā€™t think so!

Iā€™m not sure what those are. :grimacing:

Hahahaha my buddy after tDB Chicago said ā€œThe trance-daddies are backā€ and thereā€™s a segment in that Claptone mix that kind of reminds me of a biscuits jam.

1 Like

trancey/melodic/progressive shit remixed by Bonobo

3 Likes

Really great live show