All the Years Combined - random, spontaneous GD thoughts

Please stop kink shaming

3 Likes

I noticed that kinda recently. I assume he just doesn’t have the infrastructure or care. I’d guess there’s a solid assumption most P&F shows are taped too

1 Like

Billy and the Kids insta has been suspiciously active over the last 24hrs :eyes:

5 Likes

Im sure its Jazz Fest stuff, but would love any sort of tour.

1 Like

Seems to be what they’re hinting at. Have a wedding in Nola the weekend after jazz fest, thinking of flying in the weekend before

7/13/76 Crazy Fingers is sick.

2 Likes

There are so many gems in ‘76. It tends to get overshadowed due to being between ‘74 & ‘77, but there are some really fun shows in the mix. Some super unique set lists scattered throughout the year also.

3 Likes

Travis Bean guitar sounds so good. I love 76 it is one of my top 5 years for sure maybe top 3

3 Likes

Travis Bean and Alligator are my favorite Jerry tones.

2 Likes

76 JGB is easily top 3 year for that band because of Travis bean

3 Likes

Been listening to this album damn near every other day…

1 Like

lol wtf is this page and why is it in my algorithm?

1 Like

Lol so I preordered the vinyl re release of Cornell as a little earlier birthday present to myself, and the pre order just got pushed to back order. Idk how that happens

What’s everyone’s theory on Billy K quitting Dead and Co?

Also Phil canceled his shows in Palo Alto. Rumor is that it’s due to Marcus King being on the lineup.

Lol this isn’t true. They played a show at the cap recently

1 Like

The billy shit is a head scratcher though

I know they’re saying it’s not health related but with how much he struggled to finish shows in winter 2022 I’m not surprised he’s backing out of a fairly massive “final” tour

1 Like

This is the weird part of the statement. I bet billy banged one of Mayer’s girlfriends

1 Like

Yeah damn, I was really hoping to catch him with dnco