Afterburner Fest

Hey at least he’s probably vaxed

1 Like

That’s what I figured when I saw the location.

Isn’t the central valley pretty bad as well?

Yeah but it’s not as dense and doesn’t really have many large events going on compared to OC

1 Like

When I was growing up we called Anaheim “Klanaheim” considering all the KKK rallies

1 Like

This is where I feel the safest.

1 Like

That nostril is f’n gnarly. Everybody deserves a friend who’ll alert them of such a visible mess. Even that Sultan fella…

Although, on the other hand, he may very well be ‘wearing it’ intentionally, not unlike that jacket, as a badge of honor.

:thinking:

4 Likes

I hate to echo the sentiment of skipping this but I’m pretty hard up for some Umphreys and I didn’t even consider this. Booked my flight for Vegas instead and will hold off for some Phishcuits later in the month.

3 Likes

It would be the most Umphrey’s thing ever for this to end up being a 4 song 75 minute set.

Wtf are you even talking about Sammy?

3 Likes

lol more like afterboomer fest riiiiiite

Id still totally go to this

5 Likes

Maybe Sammy has come to realize that UM is a better Van Hagar cover band than Van Hagar

Except it won’t be.

1 Like

Sounds like UM’s reputation as a cover band has Sammy excited for some collaborations. The Circles last album was all covers. These bands are made for each other. It will be an evening of 70’s-90’s hard rock.

We should all list 5 songs we think will be played.

dude’s marching to mars because he’s SHRN

Hollywood Nights x 5

Whistle Kids
We Built This City
MMMbop
Poundcake
Soap on a Rope

No…it wouldn’t

3 Likes

WWS
Hollywood Nights
Stranglehold
Little Gift
Song Remains the Same (w/ Jaysone)

2 Likes

I hate how believable this is.

3 Likes

Yeah, I may not even list my 5 after that. (But will anyway)