4/15/23 - Cervantes

Wanderer (21) > Chance to Grow (20) > Premonition * (16.5), Robot Run (12) > Wanderer, NEW PROG SONG

10 Likes

Appreciate the birthday shout-out @cshore. Hahaha. “Wife” was proud of herself.

9 Likes

Were you shouted out by your -bort handle or your actual real name?

5 Likes

Probably couldn’t tell the difference. His real name is Shicog O’Stylotdog (it’s Irish)

15 Likes

Impossible to say this without a Chicago accent.

4 Likes

RTT

1 Like

The only midwestern bort fam that showed up. Shame on the rest of you

:hotdog: :crown:

10 Likes

I literally didn’t even say Brendan into the mic, just @chicagostylehotdog . Probably confusing to people lol. I’m bummed that I once again didn’t see you or @Ladygents, I came up to look for my bort fam a little bit after the set and I guess I missed y’all.

Fun show! Lots of good moments. New song is called Overview Effect. We played it kinda fast, hopefully it holds up on tape

4 Likes

Funky clav jam in premonition had everybody getting down. Excited to listen back to that one.

1 Like

Yeah that was fun, and then we kinda accidentally wound up on our most uplifting jam we’ve one in a while lol

Sorry bro, something came up last min. I promise

3 Likes

Setlist had Raindrops in the middle of Premonition but we cut it, and we also wound up leaving Chance to Grow unfinished. Something about the Other Side’s vibe makes it hard for us to want to play the quieter stuff

2 Likes

Was chance to grow unfinished? Seemed like you guys were about to start that slow classical sounding section as you went into the jam.

Edit: you beat me to it

SU&R

1 Like

Love it

3 Likes

Was way too tired to make it after listening to Phil and Friends play Truckin’ at 50 bpm

5 Likes

Fans of dark untz will like this Wanderer

A very “suck me off bro” type of jam if you will

2 Likes

2 Likes