$24.99 for a stream? That's too much, man!

3 Likes

I have such a crush on paris

1 Like

congratulations

1 Like

Now you get it

She looks like my most annoying cousin

Did you fux your cousin?

2 Likes

Lemme holler pimp

5 Likes
1 Like

Wait, the stream was really $28? I haven’t even paid that much to see um in person over the past cpl years or more.

1 Like

Disco Biscuits streams are free, Phish streams are <$20. I didn’t mind spending more for the streams over the weekend because I figured the band, crew, and your gigs have to recoup some of what they have lost over the last 6 months. That said, if it becomes the new normal going forward I suspect it will adversely affect the number of viewers.

4 Likes

Yeah it’s steep but I don’t really mind given the current circumstances. But when they can get back to a normal tour schedule if they’re still charging this for a regular show webcast I will be done with couch tour.

3 Likes

Right on cue, Goose is offering both drive-in streams for this weekend for $25. That’s through LiveXLive. I’ve not been a big fan of their interface, but the quality of their stream I’ve never had a problem with. Multicamera shots, fades, etc. Also no weird fade of a spinning pedal-light a la In The Round last week.

Fuck TourGouge I’m fully on board here @OSUmBeaverPhreak

1 Like

Also app integration with them. Super easy to stream from Roku (or whatever) via their app. Bingo Tour had zero issues with sound/video.

I wouldn’t pay $2.50 for a two night Goose stream.

6 Likes

would you even WATCH a single night goose stream which cost you $0.00?

1 Like

Probably not hahahaha

Would you pay $35 for this shirt though?

As much as I love me some Pearl Jam, definitely not Mike!

1 Like

1 Like

LMAO. I’ve really tried with Goose, not my cup of tea. With regards to newish jambands I love Spafford and enjoy Aqueous and Mungion too but Goose just doesn’t do it for me. They are definitely talented but a lil too crunchy and their fans won’t shut the fuck up about them. :slight_smile:

3 Likes