Love when they do The Talking Heads (originally Al Green)
Wife and I danced in the living room to this. So fun.
“Wife” immediately said big mouth Billy bass when they started playing it ![]()
![]()
Imagine if Bayliss wasn’t this good of a guitar player and Jake left
Scotty loves jamming in 12/8
and Bayliss thinks that means it’s time to start playing Everybody Wants to Rule the World
Says a lot about what kind of worker he is. I think they’ve all picked up the slack needed, but he had the hardest job of everybody. Can’t say they’ve mailed it in.
I really cannot stand hiccup I think it’s one of the worst songs they’ve ever written. If this is the set closer that’s a huge bummer
I like Hiccup but that’s Escape Goat for me
Damn that end of Pure Sat sounded like it was a → Mulches, under normal circumstances
if/when they do bring it back they can do a huge buildup to it
I don’t think any of them can pull off the vocals lol
Love hiccup. I don’t like pure saturation
Jake literally just yells the lyrics half of the time but they do have a melody
Maybe just do the melody.
I like the studio version but got it live and my god did it kill the vibe for me.
This reminds me of the Educated Guess Red Rocks debut ![]()
That was good. Overall a solid B+. patient jamming this evening- Baylor shreds
Aging fans

