2026/03/17 Rev Hall Portland, OR

Mods can we make sure @Indiandy can’t read this thread

2016-2129

3x > wide open, hourglass (unfinished?), mamu (Jeff requested this), IDKWIW (Scotty debut), dance hall days (Moore 2015’ed… Did have a decent type 1.5 jam into a Bayliss solo)


Jam of the set to these ears was 3x. Good set, nothing super transcendent.




2157-2311

Phils, day nurse (70s blaxploitation police chase bongos) > take me to the river (good jam) > billy (too short), CW I > Bob lol of course it’s CW II


Take me to the river had a great uplifting and patient jam, need to give the first half of this set a listen again



2314-2326

Pogues cover (with Uncle Patrick Bayliss, dedicated to older brother Rob Bayliss who is also here), 2nd self



3x and day nurse are two I didn’t think theyd attempt without Jake

6 Likes

What’s your “I threw a setlist thread and nobody came” count?

4 Likes

Solid work Max

1st set meh

2nd set great (thanks for the ticket Mike!)

1 Like

Very unorthodox setlist. I approve.

Whoa!!

3 Likes

Mamu LTP 5-1-2015, 865 shows ago. Only the 4th play since 2002.

2 Likes

I’ve weirdly seen that song twice. Great bust out.

2 Likes

Eagles Ballroom and SCamp Church set? If so, same.

Soundboard is up

2 Likes

Yes first show at eagles in 08 then they played it in Vegas for UMbowl.

1 Like

Another banger of a Phil’s.

2 Likes

I dove into the first set this morning during my work commute. Solid so far! I did enjoy the jammed Dance Hall Days. Parts of that jam definitely had a Slacker-like vibe to it. I’ll listen to the 2nd set on the drive home

1 Like

Phil’s had no vocals at the end. I didn’t realize how much of that was Jake and it probably sounded dumb with just Brendan and Joel doing it

1 Like

TRACTORS GO

WE DONT SHAVE

2 Likes