2024/3/16 - Crystal Ballroom - Portland, OR

Currently at Resolution and this first jam is straight joy, and I’ll always have time for a Muffburger Sandwich tease.

1 Like

Alright you guys got me I turned off Biscuits and put this show on

This is a really solid show. Pretty wild how night & day this 2-night run was.

Hearing some Donny Benet “Konichiwa” at the beginning of the 2nd Reso jam

2 Likes

More Donny Benet can never be a bad thing

2 Likes

Possibly my favorite attended UM show in a decade.

Damn gonna have to listen to this one. Totally stoked to see ninja pop up and always happy to see Sociable. Looks like the night got some jams too. Throwin this on tomorrow

I haven’t heard SOTY type material yet, but the jamming does seem to be improving starting with the Aspen run. More jams are keeping my attention versus what they were doing the first couple months of 2024.

2 Likes

I stumbled across this. I discovered that they used this song for a few jams back in the day, and it was one of the first songs I listened to when I got Nugs. Wonder why they did away with it.

♫ Now Playing on @nugsnet: “The Triple Wide“ by Umphrey’s McGee from Dec 9, 2005
NUGS.NET | Download Live Umphrey's McGee MP3 FLAC 12/9/05, El Rey Theatre, Los Angeles, CA

Probably because it’s a song called Muffburger Sandwich.

2 Likes

I was fishing for a story that a “wife” or somebody requested that they quit doing the song.

No idea. It was interesting they brought back both Muffburger and Muff II for the first UMBowl, and since have played Muff II a handful of times but never Muffburger again. I wonder if it’s because Muffburger has the name in the lyrics.

1 Like

The riff jam from this Resolution is all I really need from that song anyways. Seems like a good crutch/block to use in a jam.

Phil’s, Synco from the Eugene show 2 nights prior

1 Like