2024/04/26 HOB Boston, MA | UMBowl X

Set I (Band’s Choice):

Staircase > 40’s Theme, Bridgeless > The Triple Wide > Bridgeless

Set 2 (Stew Art):

Drum and brace yourself > Party on a Beach in Morocco > Sludge and Dub > Jake Conducts > Medeski, Martin & Umphrey’s > Follow the Ben - Lights Dictate the Jams > Just learned how to play last week > Chicago subway at midnight > 1 String Only > Everyone on keys > Now the drums > Play your favorite song > Daring Escape

Set 3 (All Covers):

Roundabout, Kid Charlemagne > Plush, Cult of Personality, Hunger Strike > No More Tears, Big Poppa

Encore: Tom Sawyer

One of the best 3x I’ve heard in some time…

3 Likes

May be a show or two better this year, but that could be the S(et)OTY. Just consistent good stuff throughout.

Thanks for taking the reigns tonight, bud. I considered it but felt someone else should take it

1 Like

This has easily been the best week of shows this year.

9 Likes

Gee thanks

3 Likes

Fun as fuck

3 Likes

Did you take some first timers ?

1 Like

Agreed.

That Bridgeless>Triple Wide was so good.

2 Likes

2, they’re impressed. Also their first foray into jam scene

One of the better 3x’s as of late

@Gregaforce7 thats awesome, I’m trying to bring a bunch of first timers to Summerfest

1 Like

Hoping cover set is fun. S2 doesn’t translate well to video or listening back audio. Kind of have to be there, and after one time, it’s really meh.

Side note - can I sue Nugs if they blow my speakers with this bullshit?!?

Yeah totally agree, should be fun though

1 Like

20 Likes

My bad, man, I mean that in a good way, I appreciate your setlist keeping. I gotta shutup and watch my tone. I’ll take a timeout

What a great set that was. Really enjoyed that Bridgeless 3x sandwich!

11 Likes

Funny that that was a band picks set. Sure wish the band would pick every night.

I was messing with ya man don’t say my bad :joy:

1 Like

A little frustrating we’re seeing this high level of setlist structuring and improvisation with just a minimal number of shows remaining/festival season upcoming and the big tour for the year mostly behind us, but hopefully they can keep the momentum even with stop/start shows the rest of the year.

2 Likes