2024/04/24 - The Fallser Club Philadelphia, PA

One set: Little Bit Further, Home Cookin > Overview Effect ¹ → Chance To Grow, Tunnel Vision

E: Breed

1 unfinished

Catching up, couldn’t get service in the venue.

Need help IDing songs 2&3 but think I got the rest. Highlights for me were jam into CTG and TV. Odd but fun venue and there were easily more women here than the last UM Philly show I attended.

7 Likes

Wish I was there

8 Likes

Our sweet boys @cshore @jazzprogfan @barber

10 Likes

Jazzy sax interlude sounds like Home Cookin and the other one is Overview Effect

1 Like

The other songs are Home Cookin > Overview Effect. Overview was unfinished

Thought this was probably the best show of tour so far. Also shockingly good crowd for a Wednesday in a new town. Just about 100 people. Heady

15 Likes

You play better in the NE

5 Likes

Fuck yeah man!

2 Likes

Shoulda said hi brah! Or if you did, should’ve initiated the secret bort handshake

1 Like

Feels weird to be missing a Squeak show right now. Really thrilled to hear the crowd was big. Hope you guys made some $$ from it!

2 Likes

Next time, didn’t want to barge in when you guys were setting up and then was feeling that 6am alarm coming on strong.

Crowd really was great, and diverse. A few neighborhood people who clearly just go to every show at the venue, Philly wooks, bisco kidz, prog dads, normies, jocks, tweakers, etc.

Also, no feet were squeakin’: carpeted dance floor.

4 Likes

If you didn’t force the bois to take a pic for the Bort, did you really even Squeak?

2 Likes

No :pensive:

2 Likes

Guess you’ll just have to go to another show then

1 Like

Absolutely killing me that I can’t go to Baldymore tonight, or Biscoland. Although after seeing the turnout on a Wednesday, these dudes better be back and playing AMH within six months.

Don’t think I explicitly said this in my brief review, but you guys absolutely crushed @cshore @jazzprogfan. All gas no brakes, everyone was getting down throughout, HQ improv in everything except Home Cookin and Breed, and I can’t think of any SF jam as unexpected as the way you guys milked that Latin-ish segue into CTG. Squeaky Feet is the best thing going in #thescene.

7 Likes

Biscoland is going to be huge for these guys. Going to rearrange birthday plans in order to make that one happen

6 Likes

Glad to see your Philly debut was a success! That was a killer set. The jam out of Chance to Grow was my personal highlight, that got nuts.

Place was 100% feeling it. Really cool room never been there before. But I agree with above, you guys deserve to be at Ardmore Hall next time you swing through. I’ll be there wherever it is though.

5 Likes

Show’s up on nugs. :partying_face:

2 Likes