E: Generica

13 Likes

Robot rub is the future liberals want

8 Likes

What have you done with Jimmy

1 Like

When #brassdaddy gets up, we get down

9 Likes

Crowd of the run. So many cool people getting down that drove an hour+ for the show. Great set. Great run.

Big fan of VA fam.

6 Likes

Richmond goes hard

1 Like

Like the looks(jo) of that setlist

Missed those raindrops by 1 day damnnn.

Damn where were all these songs I haven’t seen the previous two nights

2 Likes

Really enjoyed the show last night. I intentionally went in cold. had not heard a note of SqFt but they are now on the short list of bands i care about seeing in this scene.

Can’t wait for the next one!

21 Likes

Not sure if we chatted or not yesterday, but loved the crowd and welcome to -Bort!

@gatroe and I were pretty much in the front the whole time.

1 Like

Hell yeah, but also you have a lot to catch up on!

2 Likes

Listen to the Santa Fe Come Back. :goat: jam

3 Likes

I should have signed up for -bort before the show to know who to ask my noob questions to! Didn’t realize this little community was here. Love it.

Richmond is infamous for chatty crowds but everyone was real locked in seemed like. I was there solo, chillin by the bar. I had spaced on the show until like 7:30 last night. Glad I got my ass down there on short notice.

4 Likes

Also 3/20/23 show. The Luckiest Number

Welcome to the bort!

2 Likes

We always play the rare songs on the last night because I cut them every night until we run out of other songs

6 Likes

Hell yeah this place rocks so much you should DEFINITELY join the patreon for as low as $1 a month!

5 Likes

I still haven’t received my patreon top off….

5 Likes

I thought that was the best crowd of the run

If you had never heard them before last night, how did you find/know about the Bort having an SF thread?

1 Like