2024/03/14 - McDonald Theater - Eugene, OR

Haven’t listened to any other 2024 UM to compare, but in a vacuum think the show is definitely worth a listen. Definitely will have to listen back, there were a lot of good nuggets.

This synco rips no doubt, but coulda gone another minute or two on the dance assault. But the B section is still really good. I knew 19 min cem walk was too good to be true.

4 Likes

Yeah def could been more fleshed out, certainly had a solid foundation. Kind of an abrupt end. I’m all about the vibe though, will be revisiting this one a lot

DIP!!

This Synco is indeed very good!

2 Likes

Finally listened to this Synco today. That was honestly the best they have sounded all year. Shit was grooving, also that song has a special place in my heart.

5 Likes

This Synco has the patience in the improv that the fan base has been clamoring for all year. A HOF lock.

3 Likes

Phil’s, Synco is a helluva 1 2 punch here. 32 minutes of goodness.

Attachments and Puppet jams also solid on relisten

1 Like

Finally got a chance to listen to this. Syncho was sweet, and liked Puppet, but the highlight may be a guy in the audience telling someone in the band to “Show us your dick!” about 20 sec before the end of the show recording. Lmao.

3 Likes

they are playing well in the first set of this show. havent made it to synco yet but Hourglass and Phils are both fun

2 Likes

Aborting this synco dance groove is so disgusting they will play it at pro life rallies for years to come. Destroyed a beautiful thing. Criminal

5 Likes