2024/03/08 - Belly Up - Aspen, CO

2024/03/08 - Belly Up - Aspen, CO

Set 1: Much Obliged > Dump City, Bad Friday > Draconian > Maybe Someday, Kimble > Kula

Set 2: Bridgeless > Small Strides, Ocean Billy > Bridgeless, Looks > All in Time

Encore: Making Flippy Floppy

(via Twitter)

5 Likes

Damn wanted MO next week!

1 Like

Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me we are getting to the time when I have to start tracking setlists to know what’s coming in the NW.

4 Likes

Promising start based on timings only imo

Set list looks sick

It really does. I know 2024 reviews have been that execution hasn’t been there. How does it sound tonight?

1 Like

Damn. Kula hurts.

2 Likes

I’m hoping that Remind Me and Synco happen for Seattle

Bridgeless > Small Strides is a good segment idea, nice that they’re riding it out again. I believe that was done in Philly as well

1 Like

They did it in StL too

1 Like

Good call, another good show from this year, all about that 2nd set

Maybe it’s the gummies talking but that show jammed! Great start to the Aspen run

Highlights for me were Draconian and Bridgeless jams and the Kimble > Kula to close out 1st set

:skier::ski::snowflake::guitar::metal:

8 Likes

got sammich + Dr. PEPPER. Need SBD.

Finished sammie and dr P and the BOARDS MATERIALIZED.

I have SUMMONED them.

3 Likes

Yo dawg, You allowed to YHAM out with yo gummies.

I like the Dump, draconian, and bad friday jams, but wanted them to keep going

This is a solid show with some fun moments. But nothing that jumped out to me as something that I want to go back and listen to again. I suppose that isn’t surprising given they are coming off a brief break. There were a couple moments where they were trying to get there and just didn’t or were cooking along and pulled the plug. I still enjoyed listening to the show while writing this afternoon.

1 Like

Bad Friday was smoking until that break neck ripcord.

1 Like

Does it sound to you like each of the composed sections of the songs is starting out a little flat and then picking up momentum?

Just went back and listened to this. OOF. they were cookin in that little spot before they pulled it.

Remind Me was one of the highlights in Seattle last year!

I’d have to listen again, wasn’t listening too closely earlier.

1 Like

Meh show

1 Like