2024/02/02 - Kemba Live - Columbus, OH

Set 1: (8:40) Catshot > Den, Its Not Your Fault > Conduit > #5 > Wellwishers, Miami Virtue > Mulches Odyssey (9:48)

Set 2: (10:16) Hurt Bird Bath, Higgins > Walletsworth, Professor Wormbog, Intentions Clear > Flying% > Slacker (11:25)

E: (11:28) Cut the Cable$ (11:38)

% Beatles
$ w/ Eye of the Tiger jam

5 Likes

Sucker

4 Likes

The fuck was up with joel on drums at very begininng lol

4 Likes

Den is such a dope song. I missed my first Den getting kicked out of Northampton for felonies in the bat caves when asking security to point me towards an ATM. But I’ve seen a few since then including the Den in the Rain from Dillon 2022. Good times!

5 Likes

I will let it slide if he wrote a good set list tonight.

2 Likes

Someone clearly yelled ‘What the fuck?!’

1 Like

Are you saying you had so much powder caked on your nose that security couldnt do anything but notice and kick you out?

Legend

3 Likes

This song is definitely not my fault.

2 Likes

Bayliss your voice sucks

Yeah I’ve been kicked out of two Umphrey’s shows in my life. Once in Massachusetts for the above stated situation and the other in Oregon for FUCKING VAPING HASH WTF. The Northampton night was pretty ridiculous though because I had just scored another gram of yak hence why I was looking for an ATM to pay my homie’s homie and I ended up getting kicked out of several more bars afterwards doing bumps off my palm in public from my hazy recollection. Blacked out hard and my ride back to Boston called me (along with his “wife” calling) 40 times before I picked up and they scooped me up to drive me to the airport for a 7AM flight to San Francisco.

4 Likes

Did you see how much he just cringed at his own voice? I think everyone else did too

3 Likes

Definitely has been rough but he has been sick still during this run.

2 Likes

It’s not your fault this jam isn’t going anywhere.

1 Like

Conduit is noice

2 Likes

I love conduit too. Always happy to get it at a show

1 Like

I want to see a Blue Echo to pop up again. Can’t remember last time they played that song.

2 Likes

9/16/23 - 19 shows ago

Okay, okay… this Conduit may be going places.

Nevermind. Premature peak. Shot their loads too early.

That was a solid Conduit