2023/09/10 - All-In Music & Arts Festival - Led Zeppelin Dreamset - Indiana State Fairgrounds - Indianapolis, IN

2023/09/10 - All-In Music & Arts Festival - Led Zeppelin Dreamset - Indiana State Fairgrounds - Indianapolis, IN

One Set: Immigrant Song ¹, Ramble On ¹, How Many More Times ¹, What Is & What Should Never Be ¹, Whole Lotta Love ¹, The Silent Type ³, Conduit ⁴-> Roxanne ⁵ > Conduit ⁴, Going To California ⁵, Hey Hey, What Can I Do ⁶, The Song Remains The Same ¹, Good Times, Bad Times ¹, The Ocean ⁸, No Quarter ¹, When The Levee Breaks ¹, Kashmir ¹

• w/ Jason Bonham on drums & James Dylan on vocals
    • w/ Jason Bonham on drums; with Third Stone From the Sun (Jimi Hendrix) tease
    • w/ Jason Bonham on drums; with Roxanne (The Police) & So Lonely (The Police) quotes
    • w/ Jason Bonham on drums
    • w/ Jason Bonham on drums; (The Police) one verse & So Lonely quotes
    • w/ Jason Bonham on drums; Brendan on acoustic; Paul Hoffman on dobro, Anders Beck on mandolin (of Greensky Bluegrass)
    • w/ Jason Bonham on drums; Brendan on acoustic; James Dylan on vocals; Paul Hoffman on dobro, Anders Beck on mandolin (of Greensky Bluegrass)
    • w/ Jason Bonham on drums and James Dylan on vocals; debut, Led Zeppelin

Notes:
Entire show without Kris
In the Light intro before Immigrant Song
last Ramble On 2019-07-19 (267 shows)
last How Many More Times 2019-06-23 (273 shows)
last What Is and What Should Never Be 2019-06-23 (273 shows)
last Whole Lotta Love 2019-06-23 (273 shows)
last Roxanne 2002-07-22 (2,228 shows)
last Going to California 2011-04-02 (1,096 shows)
last Hey, Hey What Can I Do 2019-06-23 (273 shows)
last Good Times Bad Times 2019-03-01 (303 shows)
last No Quarter 2019-06-23 (273 shows)
last When the Levee Breaks 2018-08-24 (348 shows)

6 Likes

James Dylan on vocals on every song so far. He’s in the Jason Bonham Led Zeppelin Experience band. His vocals are great

1 Like

Right, right, I remember him from the Lock’n & RR sets. He sings the Robert Plant parts. He does alright

Edit: niiiiice, they’re playing the full song. when I saw it they only played a couple verses

1 Like

I just don’t get why they don’t announce him as well. It gets too tribute act-y when you have a singer like that in my opinion.

There’s something about a jam band nailing the composition, but botching the vocals that hits the spot

2 Likes

That’s a good point, I’m glad he’s not on for the full set

Nevermind. Terrible silent type placement.

1 Like

But the jaaaaams (that I really hope delivers here…)

Edit: Theres that Lyrical from Chattanooga again, thats definitely a new song

Of all the songs…

1 Like

God Zeppelin does nothing for me, rather have them honor the lead singer of Smash Mouth and play an entire set of their music.

4 Likes

Shit take

16 Likes

Awesome, always wanted to hear them play this

Pretty surprised they didnt cut the Good Times Bad Times considering Tenacious D played it last night

Surprisingly looks pretty fun on paper overall tho tbh

1 Like

I dig Zeppelin but I don’t really want or need UM to play a whole set of it. Just my opinion man

And they don’t stop coming and they don’t stop coming and they don’t stop coming and they don’t stop coming

4 Likes

Looks pretty cool for a tribute set IMO. Is this gonna go on nugs or is there gonna be some sort of royalty hangup? @jwelsh8? @opsopcopolis? @ryanstasik?

Don’t think audio is usually a problem

1 Like

Audio royalties aren’t an issue. Video is where it gets kinda weird