2 Likes

Take it back. I was being nice

2 Likes
  1. You arent here and hate UM
  2. EAD
  3. Please lets party together some time
  4. Lists are badass
8 Likes

Donā€™t necessarily disagree in the context of dopapod, but they were way looser with Scotty and Iā€™d probably rather see him with UM

2 Likes

12+ min jams in Pure Saturation and Hiccup? Thatā€™s AFAFaf

7 Likes

Glad to see they took at shot at HBB and it sounds like it went well? Will any drummer be brave enough to try DBK or WBG?

1 Like

Great albums spawn great improv

3 Likes

Too much CO fluff in here though

7 Likes

I like both Froā€™s and Scottyā€™s styles, but I think Scotty is a better fit. I love his playing with Ghost Light and Iā€™m just listening to the Mish show but I can already tell Scotty has greater facility than all the drummers that have sat in thus far. He is the most Kris-like drummer of the lot and the best fit in my opinion. Makes me wonder why they didnā€™t just contract him for all the shows.

It sounds like he actually learned Krisā€™ parts on Jajunk.

2 Likes

Theyā€™re shittier songs so more room for improv

1 Like

Track times make this look like the kind of show Iā€™d be really excited about, if I still got excited about things in life

2 Likes

Iā€™m excited to listen to Scotty with UM, but would also really love Fro on the kit. Heā€™d actually probably be my first choice of sub from the jam scene

3 Likes

Who would be your first choice of dom?

5 Likes

8 Likes

If the homey from homeville doesnā€™t sit inā€¦

1 Like

As always :slight_smile:

2 Likes

3 HOF Jams just from this show!!!

3 Likes

I was sober last night. Wait til you see how insufferable the mahls makes me tonight. Fortunately i wont have service until sunday so you get a brief break

7 Likes

Gross

4 Likes