2023/06/30 - Peach Music Festival - Scranton, PA

2023/06/30 - Peach Music Festival, Montage Mountain, Scranton, PA

One Set: Hurt Bird Bath, Remind Me, Crucial Taunt, Small Strides, Ringo, All in Time > Higgins > Escape Goat [1] > All in Time

[1] with 25 or 6 to 4 (Chicago) teases

3 Likes

Totally forgot about this. Popped the stream on in the beginning of Remind Me. That through Strides has been real good for a festy. But I’ll die on the hill, the ending portion of Remind Me is such a GD drawn out total buzz kill.

Now Ringo. This is a festy set! TLDR. What do they have? 90min?

2 Likes

Strides was good for a fest set, let’s see if this Ringo can go places

Got till 9

1 Like

Pretty great song selection for a festival imo

1 Like

Yeah for a festy set this is pretty great

Was there anything of note in HBB?

Pony teasing Linear in Higgins

1 Like

Nice jam in Higgins.

Standard fare jamming in both slots, came in a little late to the first jam

1 Like

Now escape goat? Very nice set

20 min goat to close it please

This jam is hot and the lights are hotter

Higgins jotn for sure

1 Like

Jake was teasing something there but I don’t know what song. An oldie forsure

25 or 6 to 4

4 Likes

Thanks!

That was a ton of fun! Really like that Higgins and Ringo. Escape Goat got pretty out there as well. Small Strides, AiT honorable mention. That 17 count to start HBB was fun as well. Great set!

6 Likes

I swear Higgins is the #1 example (Example 1?) of a song where i groan when they kick into it, only to have them have the jam of the night 9 times out of 10. It’s uncanny how often the Higgins jam slays.

2 Likes

Caught the HBB opener on youtube and got a kick out of the countdown to start it. It’s the little things. Past 2 nights look stellar to me without listening to much yet.

Probably one of the best fest sets in years, both in song selection and jam quality…ait is a really nice listen despite being so short, I’d happily take 5min jams if they’re all of that caliber

Isn’t HBB 17/4 time? Makes it make more sense for the 17 count