2023/06/03 - Cape Cod Melody Tent - Hyannis, MA

I: The Floor, Always October, It Doesn’t Matter, Out of Order, Tribute to the Spinal Shaft, Der Bluten Kat

II: Small Strides, Mantis, I Wanna Be Your Lover, Cemetery Walk, Speak Up, Cemetery Walk II

E: Pussy ass Glory

That first set looks interesting minus Always October.

2 Likes

Did DBK have some legs or just short for end set?

If both IDM and tribute had average jams i imagine theres no way DBK was anything significant. Would love to be proved wrong

1 Like

Yeah nothing more frustrating than a big jam vehicle at the end of a full set

1 Like

Hour long mantis??? Nice!

Second set looks real good

Since when do they jam in OOO?

4 Likes

I heard they started doing it after Joel sat in with this band Squeaky Feet

6 Likes

Shit is mids.

Excellent show. They were on point from start to finish.
Really good jams in every song. The crowd was as intense and loud as I’ve ever heard. Seems like they were feeding off of the vibe. Brendans voice sounded incredible. Been seeing them since 2006 and to me they are playing better than ever.

11 Likes

Good to see ya here Mikey, it’s been a long time!

3 Likes

Dan! Hello.
Thanks. Nice to hear from you.

3 Likes

What was the stage/venue like?

1 Like

It is a rotating stage that rotates slowly. Intimate type venue but an absolutely electric crowd. Very cold.
That will be as cold as a june summer night as you will see. They kept us warm though.

2 Likes

And everyone kissed

3 Likes

Did you bust out a clubbin shirt for old times sake?!?

2 Likes

Thanks for the intel friend

2 Likes

Loved last night! Being front row was an insane vantage point to see all the interplay, the gear and many of the other “subtle” things that you don’t get to see when watching by SBD for example. Need a re-listen but they really delivered and the crowd ate it up as a previous poster said.

3 Likes

Love the Looks (JO) of this first set

1 Like