2023/04/28 - Greenfield Lake Amphitheatre - Wilmington, NC

Boys are back?

2 Likes

Iā€™ll allow ā€œEscape Goatā€, though.

2 Likes

9-minute Bridgeless jam kind of meh unfortunately. They peaked way too fast, but they realized it, so they tried to keep going, but never made it anywhere.

Segue into Wormbog. Damn! This dog selection though. I did see Wormbog coming about 2 minutes before it happened (youā€™ll see what I mean when you listen) but donā€™t think itā€™s a full ->.

HBD!!

Great looking first set. Was just thinking the other day how sweetness is super underplayed, but saw that fucked up the transition or jam or whatever you wanna call it.

1 Like

Geez, that was like a 15 minute Miami Virtue jam. Kind of a weird one that went all over the place, complete with a Pipeline jam in the middle. Was enjoying the last section though. First set improv was definitely better, but at least theyā€™re in a patient mood overall.

3 Likes

Jammed out Virtues are the best!

1 Like

That Kitchen was more like it. Nice dance party that really took off - peak was pretty humorous but also pretty impressive.

Iā€™m cool with BTL here after 30 minutes of jamming out.

Edit: 5 minute type 1 jam in BTL (right before the build back in) because why not? 4.5 song, 76 minute set!

Fuzz encore after all this? Sweet!

1 Like

Well, that was a lot more fun than the last time I did this. You truly never know what you will get night to night anymore. Good for Wilmington! Brace yourself Savannah :slight_smile:

1 Like

Guess they made up for the last Wilmington show. Iā€™m scared for tomorrow.

Show looks great, 2nd set looks :fire:

This is why Joel should set list more then Bayliss.

2 Likes

Yeah that 2nd set looks hot as fuck on paper

Show looks incredible!

1 Like

@Andrusy and @hbbubblebath are the best!!! Sorry we lost you after the show but it was great meeting you two! Had a grand ole time

Let me know how the cookout tastes tomorrow!!

8 Likes

Dont get the fries. Changed em and theyā€™re awful.

Show looks great sans encore

1 Like

I tried to school them on the finer points of a cookout tray. Weā€™ll see how they do. I told them they could call me for assistance when they were ordering if necessary

1 Like

Menu can be overwhelming for noobs. Cant go wrong with cheddar style, cook out style or cajun chx sammy. Chx or bacon wraps, corn dog, and hush puppies for sides

Surprised @hbbubblebath isnā€™t familiar living in CLT. She just wants to hate that city though

1 Like

Top to bottom what a great looking show! Glad to see a strong effort on a Friday night after an up&down FL run

Sheā€™s familiar. She just isnā€™t a cookout stan, and she doesnā€™t get down on fast food cheeseburgers. Cheddar style is what I suggested, so we are definitely on the same page there

2 Likes

Really, I just go there for the hot dogs and BBQ sandwiches anymore.

Spicy chicken sandwich cheddar style is a pro move too.

1 Like

No Diablo cut two nights in a row :grimacing:

1 Like