2023/04/12 - Vinyl Music Hall - Pensacola, FL

2023/04/12 - Vinyl Music Hall - Pensacola, FL

Set 1: The Silent Type, Pure Saturation > #5 > 2x2, Room to Breathe, Come as Your Kids

Set 2: The Floor, Mulche’s Odyssey, Crucial Taunt, Night Nurse > Remind Me, Slacker

Encore: Higgins

1 Like

Mmmmm both 6 song sets. Excited to listen to some new Flurr Turr UM today

1 Like

Not crazy about the song selection but looks like room for some good improv

3 Likes

Silent Type and Crucial Taunt. Thanks BB.

Tiny ass venue. #5 and 2x2 were the highlights of s1…nice to catch a R2B too as its been awhile since I’ve seen that one. Floor, Mulches and Remind Me were good in s2.

Very haggard…not looking forward to this drive back up to ATL.

4 Likes

Fun show last night. Terrible song selection but some quality jams. Thought the silent type jam and pure saturation were really good way to start the show. Second set was fun and looking forward to hearing the mulches and remind me again. Seemed like the band was enjoying themselves. Great chillin with you Dan and Jenny!

My uncle went last night for his first show. Here’s his recap lol

4 Likes

Did you tell Tyler? Please advise.

9 Likes

Don’t worry, I’ll tell Tyler on Friday. He’s my cousin that lives in Orlando and he’s joining me and my “wife” for his first show too.

1 Like

“Uncle Boogie” sounds like a local band that fucking rips, btw.

3 Likes

Uncle Boogie was a beast in his heyday. He played rugby for Atlanta Old White RFC in the 80’s and was an all around party animal, so you’re not too far off from your assessment lol

3 Likes

Nugs is up

Great hangs for sure Gus!

Not a bad little show after a long rest. Mulche’s and Remind Me are good and Silent Type was a decent opener.

Man enough to say I like the jam on Come As Your Kids :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Man enough to say that I’ll sing the You Spin Me Right Round part every time.

1 Like

3/31/23 Memphis → Spin Me Round. Youre welcome

1 Like

Shut up bitch this is an umphreys setlist thread

I get so lost around here.

1 Like