2 Likes

12 minutes :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Really good jam though. Probably my 3rd favorite of tour

2 Likes

Greg’s got a Fiore now?

1 Like

11 Likes

NAME A BAND BETTER THAN SQUEAKY FEEY CHALLENGE (IMPOSSIBLE)

2 Likes
  1. There is no band named Squeaky Feey.

2. The Biscuits.

7 Likes

*Of improv

Took a minute to find the footing but turned into a weird fun jam

2 Likes

I think this was my highlight of the night. The effects you had going on were really cool during this.

1 Like

Kidding. Said that just because the past two shows each had a couple 20+ min improv.

1 Like

No they replaced Greg with Mark Lettieri

1 Like

Great show tonight. Snapfam was out in full force. Band sounded great as usual

9 Likes

POV YOURE MIDWEST BORT FAM

5 Likes

That’s weird…that image isn’t showing up at the show for some reason

5 Likes

Need to listen back but really liked this show. Absolutely terrible combo of using backlined gear and very little soundcheck time somehow didn’t hinder the jams too much. Robot was pretty straightforward to start (@gatroe says i repeated a riff or something oops) and then had a cool locked in drum driven uplifting kinda thing. Chance to Grow was the first time jammed, kind of a weird carnival vibe once it settled in. Shovel was also kinda goofy and all over the place in a fun way IMO

2 Likes

I’ll have listen back but honestly kind of liked that the jams were reigned in a bit length wise at this show. Chance to Grow and Shovelware didn’t need 20+ mins of prov to really hit for me. Don’t get me wrong, I love it that you guys go deep but maybe it’s the UM fan in me that also just really appreciates when things aren’t always as drawn out. I enjoyed the Lake Huntington stream but the show definitely felt a bit masturbatory and self indulgent at times lol.

1 Like

Sounds right up my alley

4 Likes

tfw you’re snapfam dunking constantly on MW fam

2 Likes