2023/02/03 - First Avenue - Minneapolis, MN

Ok ok have to be totally honest the jam out of kids and the drop into 1348 is executed flawlessly.

3 Likes

For being a Stasik setlist this flowed better in person than his typical do. Song selection was not my usual preference but the improv was solid. No crutch dub/metal tease jams. Hardly any chugging from Jake last night too. He seemed to stay on the Schroeder amp and played some cool stuff. Hardly any hand signals that I noticed.

I talked to my friend Rachel after the show and I guess all the headphones and snowcones people could hear the bort crew react to whistle kids. We were right by the crowd mic for that. I also heard boos on the umlive but couldn’t hear myself.

7 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

TO BE CLEAR I MEANT THE JAM NEVER THE SONG

2 Likes

Wait this is amazing what’d they say

6 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

Solid standard good show. Nothing mind blowing but all around good time. Looking forward to night 2.

2 Likes

She didn’t have them herself but she said people reacted to it for sure. I’ll find her tonight so you can get the lowdown.

1 Like

WHERE IS THE BORT PICTURE YOU FUCKS

12 Likes

Actually did not happen.

3 Likes

tonight then NO EXCUSES

6 Likes

Seriously

2 Likes

IDM is poppin

Btw thanks for coming to my first set list thread it has been on honor :saluting_face:

7 Likes

On it tonight

3 Likes

Oh my god the boos lol they’re clear as day good stuff guys

6 Likes

There’s a clear “awwwww!!” lmao

7 Likes

08/30/19 is the best version of Cut Off, I know, I was there

5 Likes

That whole segment from the 1st set is amazing. I too, was there \m

1 Like

Setlist was full of notated jams, nothing cut. Had a blast with a big Bort crew. Pumped for tonight

7 Likes