2023/02/03 - First Avenue - Minneapolis, MN

I was only going off twatter time stamps so it looked standard then DBK then quickly into peeps, well maybe not quick but DBK is my all time set eater. What in the fuck, I hate peeps but I know people eat that shit up.

1 Like

Damn this show rocked

5 Likes

fuckin’ thin air closer. wow. boss

edit: both baylor & jake’s solos are great in this thin air

1 Like

Strange looking set on paper

5 Likes

Ha

6 Likes

No question. Too bad they played No Diablo last night, and then Whistle Kids tonight. Why must they punish their fans so severely?

4 Likes

whistle kids tonight was 100x better than ND last night.

granted, 100 x 0 still equals zero. hah

4 Likes

Weird. Jam in DBK after Peeps though. Real solid S2 I think. Good show. Excited for tomorrow.

4 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

No fucking way they JO’d Whistle Kids I can’t stop laughing

1 Like

Wow this looks horrendous. Haven’t listened, but track times aren’t encouraging either.

30 min DBK>Peeps>DBK with no real improv of note is about as bad as it gets.

Cut Off vox are so painful to listen to.

1 Like

Huh. It wasn’t.

5 Likes

Like I said, looks horrendous on paper with track times. To be fair, the DBK>Peeps>DBK to end just taints the whole thing for me.

Happy, and hoping, to eat crow

IDM, Virtue, and tBH were all solid

Whistle Kids jam was even… good…

2 Likes

Yeah I do not like Peeps. Literally went to pee during it. And you’re right in assuming based on the rest of the setlist that it didn’t get the treatment. But the composed parts of some of the songs last night are super short. So they leave more time for improv.

Wasn’t SOTY but far from horrendous

8 Likes

I mean first set has 5 songs in a row with improv which is pretty cool, looks like a lot more flow than Madison.

1 Like

1348 a little Mellencamp Check it out tease.

I think I went right to S2 based on some comments here, but I didn’t hear anything noteworthy. Bottom 1/2 was solid but really really short. S1 way better IMO. Nothing too long but the Silent Type through Mitten all solid. Don’t judge a book by its cover I guess!

Whistle Kids, Cut Off, Fenced in all in the same show is still so gross

11 Likes

Stasik’d

I’d also rather get stasik’d than bayliss’d.

1 Like