2023/02/02 - The Sylvee - Madison, WI

Set 1: (8:31) Nipple Trix > Higgins, Mad Love > Red Tape, No Diablo > Synchronicity II, August (9:41)

Set 2: (10:14) Puppet String > Floor, Small Strides > Resolution > Half Delayed, Cut the Cable > Puppet String (11:21)

Encore: Remind Me

7 Likes
  • Degrees: 12 Fahrenheit
  • Chance of Rain: 2%
  • Humidity: 43%
  • Wind: 10mph
  • Population: 269,196
  • County: Dane County
  • Median Gross Rent in 2019: $1212

Madison Fun Fact: Madison is one of only five platinum-level bike cities in the U.S. and has been named one of the best cities on Earth for biking

Not so fun fact: Notable witches in Madison include , Anna White, a local woman, that witches inhabited the area around Picnic Point, which juts into Lake Mendota’s south west side. The witches would lure small children and then fatten them up before eating them

14 Likes

Sounds kind of like Hansel & Gretel to me

3 Likes

Honestly not familiar with H&G accept for the previews for that shitty Jeremy Renner movie

1 Like

Wut?!? Do you know any of the other Brother’s Grimm fairy tales? I thought everyone grew up with that shit.

3 Likes

Not gonna lie, I was not cultured in those growing up. Biden’s America smh

4 Likes

Lol, I guess I don’t know many of them either except for the famous ones like Cinderella, Snow White, Little Red Riding Hood. So I don’t know what I’m talking about.

2 Likes

Aesop’s Fables?

1 Like

*Feels like -1

3 Likes

Sounds like a Wizard Burial Ground opener to me

1 Like

https://tenor.com/bLQfn.gif

2 Likes

I thought this started at 7:30 central tbh

Gonna go ahead and pick 5

Remind Me
Sludge & Death
Little Gift
Phil’s

Wildcard: When the World is Running Down

5 Likes

You got a lot of time to fill, better start with their college football teams history

3 Likes

Padgett’s
Eat
Get in the Van
Great American
Sociable Jimmy

2 Likes

I kinda have a soft spot for Madison. One of my best friends from high school went there. Visited him my freshman year of college and got plastered. Fickell is probably the best coach they could ask for honestly

1 Like

August
Intentions Clear
Draconian
Smell The Mitten

Wildcard: Girlfriend is Better

2 Likes

Wildcard have to be a cover?

1 Like

Shit then I hope nothing for everybody’s sake

1 Like

I don’t think so, but I did one for the hell of it.