2023/01/21 - The Capitol Theater - Port Chester, NY

@StoneJackBaller How was the Park Ave?

Thanks homie

Any hetty links?

Looks like relix is streaming the show free on YouTube…

Nm. Sneak peek only. My bad.

8.5 min on the Bridgeless jam. was pretty cute, nothing groundbreaking but fun throughout. that > into 13 days was sneaky fun

13 days fuck. Yes.

We bout to get goated here?

really digging this

2 Likes

Top tier 1st set song selection for me tonight

4 Likes

EG jam was 13.5 give or take, probably my favorite jam of the weekend so far. just felt fully fleshed out and well done

3 Likes

WMM - fuckkkk yeah.

also lulz @ baylor needing lyrics for it

1 Like

Oof, was really hoping to catch WMM at one of the Midwest shows

1 Like

:fire: song selection

2 Likes

Yeah better than anything last night for sure

2 Likes

Set 1: Space Train → Park Ave → APOA → Astronaut…

2 Likes

I’m gonna mod the shit out of this thread as soon as I’m done with my dinner

3 Likes

Welcome to the real setlist thread :sparkles:

3 Likes

Fun fact!

Maria Isabella Amaya – Port Chester, N.Y., May 30, 1990

Amaya, 36, stabbed her four children to death, then swallowed lye in an unsuccessful suicide attempt. An immigrant from El Salvador, Amaya was under psychiatric care at the time of the killings. She was found competent to stand trial and entered a plea of not responsible by reason of mental defect. The plea was accepted, and she has been hospitalized since.

6 Likes

Does this guy know how to party or what?!

1 Like

This guy was born there!

John Francis “Jack” Roche (September 6, 1927 – January 26, 1956) was an American serial killer, burglar, and rapist who murdered at least four people in the Yorkvilleneighborhood of Eastern Manhattan between 1953 and 1954. Following his arrest, Roche admitted responsibility in two more murders that other people had already been convicted of, resulting in one of those convictions being overturned.[1] For the murder of 14-year-old Dorothy Westwater, Roche was convicted, sentenced to death, and subsequently executed at Sing Sing in 1956.[2]