2023/01/21 - The Capitol Theater - Port Chester, NY

Hahahaha.

At least they played 13 Days…that is pretty cool!

6 Likes

Exactly. It comes across as they put zero effort into it and didn’t really care much about it compared to say NYE or Halloween. So glad I didn’t fly out for this

1 Like

Still would take a den > end bridgeless any day over a stupid cover. Top tier air guitar song

6 Likes

Agreed. Den anytime for me. I’m about to play the Denver 2011 blbc right now

3 Likes

I would have been happy to hear a bunch of songs for the first time which never happens for me anymore.

1 Like

…dude apparently still loves his mustache finger tat

Finale lights were RAD

Hey at least we got to watch the encore tonight

1 Like

Audience is quiet. Low attendance?

1 Like

Pretty sure it was packed if not sold out. But the audience was probably bored by the end of it and ready to go home.

2 Likes

Mantis was in the setlist!!! Ahahahaha fuck

Dipping into first set. I haven’t heard how Escape Goat sounded live yet and this is dank

Whats crossed after Pure Saturation… Foot? lol

TOSOT

this second set has EVERYTHING. a talk radio producer singing happy birthday, trumpet farts, a lead singer telling the woke liberal snowflakes to go fuck themselves AND an encore song that debuted in 2012 for their 25th birthday show

9 Likes

Gimmie that fat Mantis next weekend :star_struck:

3 Likes

Thanks for letting me diarrhea in here

3 Likes

Michigan plz.

I was so excited for next weekend Michigan run. Now I’m nervous.

1 Like

First set looks A+ for my tastes. Second set looks F-

4 Likes

This made me more excited at least in terms of song selection. They didn’t play really anything I am bummed about missing except maybe FP and Bullhead. This is my first time doing 4 nights in 4 different cities! And first time doing a whole run with no alcohol! Exciting stuff. I thought second set last night was really good. Gives me hope

1 Like