2023/01/20 - The Capitol Theater - Port Chester, NY

This is kinda my takeaway from the small amount I’ve listened to. Didn’t do much for me

2 Likes

Goose is to bands what Gulf Stream is to Umphrey’s songs.

9 Likes

I love that comparison!

1 Like

I’ve seen this once at the canopy club and once is enough.
Edit : I’m referring to Prophecy Now not Gulf

2 Likes

My favorite Gulf Stream was the one at Holidaze when Barber was running around video recording him bro-ing out with people in the crowd during it. I laugh pretty hard every time I think about it…which isn’t often because I try to forget that terrible song.

2 Likes

I think that’s why Neighbor has been clicking with me, least jam band sounding out of the new wave in my opinion

Prophecy Now is sick

1 Like

I’ll have to give Neighbor a spin. I’ve seen them on the nugs app, but I haven’t checked them out yet.

1 Like

I barely listen to the bands I love, have no time to listen to new bands unfortunately.

The fam at Neighbor

13 Likes

I think you’d dig ‘em Pook! Pretty refreshing take, they have some ballads I’m so-so on but a lot of great moments in what I’ve seen and listened to

1 Like

Look at that handsome bunch!

3 Likes

The birthday boy deserves one finally

After watching the show on YouTube, I had 0 recollection of the music. But the boys were getting groovy. Couldn’t forget that

1 Like

I dont remember that show at all tbh

3 Likes

Amazing :rofl:

1 Like

Except for @WhoDatVols trying to get in an Uber with some chicks and a fistful of balloons. Yelling something about “SJB I trust you with my life” then popping said balloons.

8 Likes

Coming to my senses in a random hotel room with said balloon girls at 6am 10 miles from my AirBnB was a sobering moment to say the least

5 Likes

Hey I enjoyed that eggy show. Solid opener

1 Like

Lol I got lost (twice) in @kramm 's hotel that night then walked back to my bnb.

Lost

9 Likes