2023/01/19 - Brooklyn Bowl - Brooklyn, NY

Bless you

1 Like

Havenā€™t listened to the Liquid, Slacker or DBK but nothing mind blowing here for me. Really enjoyed the 2x2 though. Still wish I couldā€™ve made this one

Liquid is tracked wrong on nugs, itā€™s only about 4 mins and then domino theory starts. This domino theory jam is pretty sweet though

Yes

was just gonna ask if they played Domino Theory as it isnā€™t listed on nugs!

1 Like

That 4/30/05 red baron ringo with the sax is worth a listen if you havenā€™t heard it

2 Likes

Some nice bust outs and 2X2 was solid. But improv wise last week shows were much better.

1 Like

I could see them busting out a mamu this tour

4 Likes

I caught one in Milwaukee back in 2008. Would be a cool one to bring back.

2 Likes

I was there for that as wellā€¦good ole Eagles Ballroom!

3 Likes

Forgot I caught one in the church at Summer Camp in 2012, but I was working so I wasnt as locked in as I would have liked. Saw A Go Go at that show, too.

One of my favorite Dump Cityā€™s is from that show.

1 Like

Real fun show. I remember it being mega hot. A few of my friends passed out

That was my first show, 08 eagles ballroom. What a shit hole venue. Iā€™ve actually caught 2 Mamus since they played it in Vegas at UMbowl too one year.

1 Like

Those ā€œfreeā€ tickets were funny. Pretty sure it was owned by the mob. All the rooms in that place sucked.

2 Likes

Sounds fun

Yeah you saw those ā€œsponsoredā€ Bud Light tickets all over the college I went to union tables. I also did street team a bunch to get free tickets to shows. I even paid for most tour I was doing back then with blood money (plasma donations).

3 Likes

I may or may not have done the same thing to fund part of my early tour days. I remember telling my dad once and he was like thatā€™s what drug addicts do and Iā€™m like well you raised one brah. That Dump City is probably my favorite version. Good times.

4 Likes